- Accessibility - Maryland Works is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the broadest possible audience, regardless of ability.
- Home Page - Find help for training, entrepreneurship and employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities in MD with Maryland Works. Call 410-381-8660.
Programs & Initiatives
- Our services enable our individual professionals and nonprofit corporate members to increase the quality of the services they offer to the disabled.
About Employment Works Program
- The Employment Works Program strives to create quality employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities in Maryland.
- Participating Vendors - View a list of current participating Employment Works (EWP) vendors in Maryland.
- Products & Services - Maryland Works Services Include: Professional Development Opportunities, Public Policy, Education & Advocacy & Networking and Partnership Opportunities
- Purchasing Agencies - View a list of State Agencies Purchasing Services and Products through the Employment Works Program in Baltimore and Columbia Maryland.
- Vendor Eligibility Requirements - Help the disabled workforce with Community Service Provider requirements or people with Disability Owned Businesses requirements to become a vendor.
- Find here resources & links if you are a company wishing to hire persons with disabilities or already a professional needing training or seeking a job.
For Workforce Development Professionals
- Get Resources and Links, Workforce Development Links, Industry Related Link, Reference Information Links and Fundraising Links from Maryland Works.
- Fundraising Links - View a list of fundraising links throughout Maryland.
- Industry Related Links - Get Industry Related Links for the disabled workplace to help your company diversify their employees and normalize disabled professionals.
- Reference Information Links - Get Reference Information Links on the general Maryland workforce and business practices throughout the state.
- Resources and Links - Get information for job seekers and Best Practices for Employers Seeking to Diversify their Workforce and more with Maryland Works.
- Workforce Development Links - Get Workforce Development Links To Diversify Your Work Place in order to include and normalize the disabled workforce.
- For Employers - Maryland Works helps employers in the region find diverse qualified applicants they need in order to help their businesses thrive.
- For Job Seekers - Find job listings and resource inks for Employment for People with Disabilities from Maryland Works in Baltimore and Columbia MD.
- For Workforce Development Professionals - Get Resources and Links, Workforce Development Links, Industry Related Link, Reference Information Links and Fundraising Links from Maryland Works.
- About Employment Works Program - The Employment Works Program strives to create quality employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities in Maryland.
- Events & Training - View monthly events for Maryland Works in Baltimore and Columbia Maryland with training and education for help with the disabled workforce.
- News - Keep up with news related items from Maryland Works in Baltimore & Columbia MD for the workforce, training, education and jobs for the disabled workforce.
Join Maryland Works
- The Provider Network is a statewide membership group comprised of non-profit community agencies that provide employment opportunities for the Disabled.
About Provider Network
- Provider Application - Provider Application
- About Workforce Network - The Workforce Network is a membership organization that offers support for workforce impacting individuals experiencing barriers to employment.
- About Provider Network
- Contact Us - If you are an organization or company looking to hire our disabled workforce or a person with disability seeking training or a job call 410-551-3130.
- Account Login