The Provider Network, a membership division of Maryland Works, is a statewide membership group comprised of non-profit community agencies that provide employment and economic opportunities for Marylanders with disabilities or other barriers to employment.
Currently, the Provider Network Members serve over 17,000 Marylanders with disabilities, more than 11,000 of whom are in employment settings. With an aggregate budget that is nearly half a billion dollars, and employing over 10,000 Marylanders, the Provider Network of community agencies is an influential force in the nonprofit field of Maryland. Our members share a commitment to matching capable individuals with rewarding jobs while meeting employer needs.
- Executive Networking Opportunities, including the highly valued, members-only CEO Leadership Breakfast Series, where influential business and government leaders dedicate their time to discuss issues, concerns, and initiatives with our members' executives.
- Unlimited Memberships in the Workforce Network, a professional group for workforce development, job development, and other career counseling professionals in your organization.
- Public Policy Advocacy, providing members with an effective voice on issues that affect their success.
- Member Alerts, timely information, ranging from funding notices to marketing strategies, aimed at providing members with a competitive advantage.
- Receive our monthly e-newsletter.
- Discounts on educational programs, professional development training workshops, and industry-specific publications.
- Job Bank, providing advertising space for your organization's job openings on the Maryland Works Website.
- Technical Assistance, offering support and services for specialized requests in areas such as strategic planning and board development.