The Workforce Network is a membership organization that offers broad-based support for workforce development professionals specializing in issues impacting individuals experiencing barriers to employment.
The Network supports workforce development professionals by offering continuing education, access to and awareness of resources, opportunities to network with peers and experts, as well as consultation.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Network and share best practices with workforce development professionals.
- Free training workshops
- Attend educational workshops and networking events.
- Receive discounts of up to 45% on training workshops, events, and publications.
- Receive our monthly newsletter related to issues impacting workforce development.
- Utilize Workforce Network Staff for resources, program development, and technical assistance.
- Network and connect with employer representatives.
- Receive career opportunity openings from employers throughout the state.