Job Category: Administration, Requisition Number: ADMIN001554 Provides support to both Administrative staff and Direct Care Professionals and the people receiving services and in accomplishing programmatic goals for the Community Living Program. Works collaboratively with other entities within Ardmore Enterprises, Inc. and external stakeholders to pursue outcomes identified by the Program. Demonstrates a commitment to high quality and responsive service. Sets goals for work tasks and uses strategies and technology to effectively meet goals. Is organized, efficient, and effective. Is responsive, flexible, reliable, and dependable. Offers and accepts constructive feedback; encourages and supports others. Actively engages in problem solving: Responds to complaints; Identifies priority issues.
A part-time position (35 hours per week) is available for a creative, energetic applicant interested in joining the Management team supporting both Hooks & Hangers retail locations. Preference will be given to applicants with 2+ years Retail Assistant Management experience who can demonstrate strong leadership abilities and problem-solving skills. Desired experience includes: supervision of multiple staff, budgets, sales quotas, employee scheduling, retail displays & advertising. This position requires flexibility including working different hours and locations weekly. Applicant must have Saturday availability and reliable transportation as the position may require working multiple locations in one day. Duties Include but not limited to: Supporting Managers at both retail locations with staff scheduling, coverage and supervision Responsible for onboarding new staff, training and assisting manger with evaluations Responsible for maintaining store operating procedures ensuring all staff comply Responsible for maintaining and increasing revenue through creative and administrative strategies and interventions meeting customer demand Responsible for the store's cleanliness, neatness and coordinating maintenance as needed Build staff morale, commitment and positive teamwork Ability to make timely decisions based on the immediate needs of the store Creativity required; including knowledge of high quality and vintage merchandise preferred Ability to work independently Assist in providing store coverage for multiple locations as needed outside of normally scheduled hours Ability to lift 50 lbs. Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more Experience working with disabled adults preferred Supervisory Experience Basic Computer Skills Benefits and Perks Paid Training Workmen’s Compensation Direct Deposit Employee Discount (On Clothing Only) Paid Leave (Varies if full time or part time) Spring Dell Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer promoting a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
Mary Kraft HR was founded in 1989 by Maryland native Mary Kraft and has since partnered with industry-leading companies in healthcare, financial, commercial, insurance, and service industry. As of February 2022, we celebrated 33 years as a small but mighty family-owned business. We are also proud to announce that for the last 5 consecutive years we have received Best in Staffing’s Client and Talent Diamond Awards.
- Must have your own, reliable mode of transportation (No public transit, RideShares or Carpools with anyone outside of the organization)
Full-Time Retail Manager position available for quality resale store located in Charlotte Hall. Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years retail management experience including: employee supervision, operational budgets, sales quotas, scheduling and advertising. Social media knowledge a plus. Position hours vary but applicant must be flexible to include some evenings until 6:30 pm and two Saturdays a month. Applicant will have Sundays off and no late nights! Applicant must be able to express constant creativity and commitment to the business and the agency. Applicant must be able to lift 50lbs and be able to stand for long periods of time. Qualifications and Skills Supervise employees and scheduling ensuring the store is fully staffed at all times. Assist in hiring, evaluating and training of all staff and volunteers. Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective store operating procedures. Responsible for maintaining and increasing store revenue through creative and administrative strategies and interventions meeting customer demand. Responsible for the stores cleanliness and coordinating maintenance as needed. Build staff morale, commitment and ongoing positive teamwork. Make sound and timely decisions working closely with the Area Retail Manager. Creativity and the ability to work independently a must. Provide store coverage as needed outside of normal scheduled hours. As needed, work with Managers of other retail location to provide adequate coverage, hosting multi-store events and creative marketing ideas. Work closely with the Area Retail Director for creative strategies in sustaining Rustic Restorations department of the store. This includes exploring and implementing DIY projects to employees and customers through development of a creative marketing plan and adequate staff & volunteer training. Minimum Requirements: Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more 5 Years Retail Management/Supervisory Experience Basic Computer Skills Benefits and Perks Paid Training Workmen’s Compensation Direct Deposit Employee Discount (On Clothing Only) Paid Leave Spring Dell Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer promoting a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
Please see how to apply
Please visit the following link to view our complete list of job openings. https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CHI1001CHIM/JobBoard/72cbb0b0-0593-4f9a-8317-11391b3533d8/?q=&o=postedDateDesc
Blind Industries and Services of Maryland (BISM) is looking for a self-motivated, creative, and experienced marketing and communications individual to join our team! This position reports to the Director of Development & Communications and is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies that assist BISM in achieving its mission; raising awareness of the organization, its programs, and initiatives; executing online fundraising campaigns; building the BISM brand; and raising awareness about blindness. As the Marketing and Communications Manager, we are looking for a skilled individual to implement and oversee all aspects of our marketing and communications needs. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and collaborator and will be excited to build our marketing and communications infrastructure and grow with us. This is both a strategic and tactical position responsible for managing BISM’s website, electronic communications, social media platforms, collateral material, and media relations. As a Communications Associate, you will be responsible for development, implementing, and coordinating all BISM’s communications activities and campaigns. The Marketing & Communications Manager will work closely with staff members as well as outside partners, vendors, and media contacts. Photography skills a plus. Essential Skills: • A confident communicator and presenter • Strong writing, editing, proofreading, including ability to present concepts verbally. • Project management and planning skills • Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media. • Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach Roles & Responsibilities • Serve as the primary contact for all marketing and promotional activities across the organization. • Manage social media presence. Plan and schedule monthly posts and maintain annual social media calendar. • Manage all online communications and assets, including newsletters, blogs, targeted email blasts, and website. • Uphold the PHR brand by assuring correct usage of brand guidelines in all external communications and marketing materials, signage, and displays. • Oversee the production and distribution of all digital and print materials, brochures, promotional materials such as posters, flyers, event invitations, swag, and the annual report. • Initiate and deepen relationships with community partners for cross-promotion and brand awareness efforts and represent BISM at community outreach events. • Assist with fundraising strategies such as donor communications, marketing campaigns, and fundraising materials. • Develop and cultivate media contacts and relationships and manage incoming media inquiries and requests. • Assist with non-project event planning regarding event promotion, securing necessary branded materials and collateral, and arranging for photo/video capture. • Write press releases, coordinate media interviews and features, pitch story ideas to regional media outlets and maintain media sources. • Meet and conduct interviews with students, graduates, and associates to use for communication purposes. • Represent the organization at events. • Willing to travel to other BISM locations as well as work some nights and weekends when necessary. Knowledge & Skills • Demonstrated experience in marketing and communications, ideally with a nonprofit organization and or the blind community. • Confident communicator and presenter • Strong marketing, management, and relationship-building skills and a good working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing • Passion and excellence in writing and editing copy for a broad array of promotional materials including, but not limited to, electronic newsletters, press releases, annual reports, flyers, ads, and marketing collateral. • Ability to craft compelling messages across different platforms and for a variety of target audiences. • Understanding of visual identity and adherence to brand standards. • Hands-on experience using website content management systems, electronic communication systems, and e-marketing platforms such as Word Press, MailChimp, Constant Contact, and social media management tools. • Knowledge of the use of social media in today's media landscape, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc., • Experience building community through social media. • Familiarity with community engagement and fundraising campaigns. • Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines. • Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
Please send applications to Jessica Normington.
Part Time and Full Time positions
Please see the "How to Apply" section.
Please visit https://local.compliance.broadbean.com/1655833067-maryland-works-inc/2023-05-20
Please see link below in "How to Apply."
Accessibility Note: If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will find the contact information to request the appropriate accommodation by visiting the following page: Accessibility Accommodation for Applicants: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/ARD1000ADMO/JobBoard/b9c60dae-cb1c-4f01-a73f-58810ffde77c/Accessibility
Please see how to apply below
To see our current openings, please visit the link below. https://harkinsbuilder.wpengine.com/join-our-family/openings/
Please see how to apply below.
For a limited time, all new hires are eligible for the benchmark incentive payments totaling up to $1000.00!! More information is on our Employee Benefits page on our website. Come join us and find out what it’s all about!
Complete an Application for Employment online: www.TheArcMontgomeryCounty.org/Who-We-Are/Careers-and-Training/
Harkins is a diversified, 100% employee owned construction management company specializing in multifamily, senior living, government, and commercial projects since 1965. As employee-owners, we are passionate about creating growth opportunities and rewarding careers for each other while building relationships and improving the lives of the people with whom we work and live. Our employee-owners receive the support they need to be successful in their careers, serve their communities, and maintain a reasonable work-life balance. Building exceptional is not just about the projects we complete, it is also about the opportunities we create, the relationships we build, and the communities we serve.
Harkins Builders is consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected and renowned builder for excellence, leadership, integrity, and unsurpassed value.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Work closely with lead superintendent or superintendent in field assignment.
- Supervise assigned subcontracted trades in the field.
- Review shop drawings.
- Process submittals, change orders, and requisitions.
- Understand, utilize, and help create schedules.
- Understand, utilize, and abide by contracts.
- Participate in job reviews.
- Understand, utilize, and help maintain site logs and daily reports.
- Participate in safety inspections.
- Follow quality control procedures for quality assurance.
To review the full job posting and to apply, click here https://url.avanan.click/v2/___https://www.click2apply.net/7488zaC6eDapwIReauxVn1___.YXAzOm1kd29ya3M6YTpvOjRkMDRmNWFjNTViMzc0MzFiZjcxOTJiMjFjZGIyZjU0OjY6NzhlNzo0YWIxMGI3ZjE5ZTQwMzY4MTQzNzJmMmE0YTVhOGM5NDcxYTNjYWIwMWVmMmE5NjY4ZjUxNTA5NTMxOWNkOWNjOnQ6VA or visit the Harkins Builders website.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Three (3) years of experience in field construction.
- Proficient with construction terminology, general contracts, and subcontracts.
- Proficient with reading, interpreting, and modifying construction plans/specs as it relates to the general contract.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage assigned personnel effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with the owner, design team, site team, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to organize necessary resources to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Ability to use construction management software, including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, Procore, and other web-based or mobile document and project management solutions.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Harkins Builders is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.
Job Category: Finance, Requisition Number: SENIO001553 The Senior Accountant is responsible for ensuring financials are accurate and accounting tasks are completed in a timely manner. The position is tasked with accounting activities including preparing journal entries, general ledger reconciliations, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
Harkins is a diversified, 100% employee owned construction management company specializing in multifamily, senior living, government, and commercial projects since 1965. As employee-owners, we are passionate about creating growth opportunities and rewarding careers for each other while building relationships and improving the lives of the people with whom we work and live. Our employee-owners receive the support they need to be successful in their careers, serve their communities, and maintain a reasonable work-life balance. Building exceptional is not just about the projects we complete, it is also about the opportunities we create, the relationships we build, and the communities we serve. Harkins Builders is consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected and renowned builder for excellence, leadership, integrity, and unsurpassed value.
- Ability to manage multiple trade partners' phases of construction simultaneously
- On smaller projects, manage project and field team from notice to proceed to post construction (warranty)
- Manage assigned phase of construction and trade partners associated with assigned phase
- Mentor superintendent 1s and assistant superintendents for professional development Responsible for superintendent 1 duties if one is not assigned to the project
- Coordinate between design team and trade partners to solve problems in the field Work in conjunction with field team to provide seamless installation of work by trade partners
- Assist in conducting trade partner progress meetings and update minutes in Procore
- Assist with monthly job review meetings Provide leadership and support to all field staff
- Coordinate between subcontractors to eliminate issues with drawings/scopes and conflict
- Work in conjunction with field team to provide seamless installation of work by trade partners Maintain oversite of trade partners’ scheduling, quality, safety, and production
- Always maintain a working set of as-built drawings on site
- Expedite the construction of an exterior mock-up as directed to include exterior finishes, trim, roofing, windows, air barrier, flashings, and termination details; this will be done in a cutaway section, so all details can be reviewed and approved by architect and owner
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of jobsite and office/trailer
- Manage relationships with clients, design team, trade partners, and inspectors
- Accept material deliveries and track on material control log
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with all parties associated with the project
- Attend required corporate meetings, training programs, and Harkins University seminars/webinars
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Cumulative total of five (5) years of progressive experience in construction
- Proficient with estimating, scheduling, budget/cost control, negotiation, field supervision, and financial reporting
- Working knowledge of understanding, interpreting, and implementing plans, specifications, and other contract documents
- Working knowledge of solicitation, negotiation, award, and management of subcontracts
- Proven ability to create baseline schedules using logic/constraints
- Working knowledge of AIA contract documents, and cost plus GMP contracts
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and train team members
- Demonstrated organizational, leadership, analytical, and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and Project, Phoenix, and Procore with aptitude to learn other construction-related software applications
To review the full job posting and to apply, click here https://url.avanan.click/v2/___https://www.click2apply.net/bWjjXyS4DO2ZNH5jpc7OVE___.YXAzOm1kd29ya3M6YTpvOjRkMDRmNWFjNTViMzc0MzFiZjcxOTJiMjFjZGIyZjU0OjY6Yjc5MjplYTE1M2E2MTEzMjFkNGExMDdiM2MyOGRlZDY5ZWEzZWU4OWFjNDNkYTZkZDhjNzMxZTAwNzJjYjM2NTJhMzQzOnQ6VA or visit the Harkins Builders website.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Harkins Builders is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.