2/2 - Train the Trainer
Train the Trainer
February 2nd, 2023
9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Member: $70 Nonmember $95
Location: Zoom Meeting
This course has been designed to support trainers who wish to develop and sharpen their training skills and learn new and innovative techniques in training design, construction, and delivery.
The program content is based on time-tested training principles including content on adult-learning techniques, setting objectives, design, delivery, use of visual aids, audience facilitation, and evaluation methods. This course puts considerable emphasis on the use of positive reinforcement to develop the skills needed to design and deliver quality training programs. By the end of this course, participants will feel both competent and confident in their training skills.
It will allow you to:
- Structure your training session
- Methods to captivate your audience
- Add interest to your training courses
- Learn question techniques for group training
- Handle and train difficult people
- Deliver great presentations in-person and virtually
- Enhance your visual image
- Questions and Technique methods
- Using Non-Verbal approach: body language and tone of voice techniques
Facilitator: Karen Jacobs brings over 35 years of expertise in Training, Management, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Market Research, Leadership Coaching, and Process Improvement. She is the CEO of The Integrity Team, Inc. a full-service training and coaching organization focusing on the growth of individuals and their organizations. She is an independent consultant for DuPont Sustainable Solutions. Previously, she was a Director with over 110 matrixed employees with a Fortune 200 Gas and Electric Public Utility. She has specific experience in leading organizational change, conflict resolution, problem-solving, and implementation of strategic service initiatives.
February 2nd, 2023
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Training Program
- A cancellation notice is required two business days in advance for a refund. To request a cancellation, please send your request to email@example.com. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense. Please provide notice of accommodations needed two weeks in advance.
- Courses have individual attendance requirements to receive a certificate. Please inquire with the trainer before missing any classes.