2/14 - Effective Email and Texting
Effective Email and Texting
February 14, 2022
9 a.m. to 12 noon
*Registration is closed*
Member: $105 Non-Member: $155
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Write Emails & Texts that Get Read & Get Results: Learn to compose emails in a direct, friendly standout style, starting with a subject line that commands attention. Learn to send texts that do not get ignored or misinterpreted.
- We’ll reveal how to cut your messaging length in half and double the impact.
- Find out what words and phrases to avoid.
- Gain hacks for getting people to respond when you are ghosted.
“Rebecca and Keith are phenomenal speakers and trainers. My company uses them for communications and presentation training. I would highly recommend them to any organization. They are professional, engaging, flexible and willing to customize a program to meet your needs." Heather Rosenberg, PayPal
Facilitators: Keith Scott & Rebecca Klein Scott
Keith and Rebecca lead workshops around the country for nonprofits, government associations, start-ups, and Fortune 500s on public speaking, communicating with clarity, networking to get noticed, and the art of negotiation and body language. This duo launched in 2014 and frequently make TV appearances, weighing in on the impact of communication in politics, news, and daily life. They give back to the community by emceeing fundraising galas and leading pro-bono workshops. And, yes, the company name is a nod to their heights.
February 14th, 2023
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Training Program
- A cancellation notice is required two business days in advance for a refund. To request a cancellation, please send your request to email@example.com. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense. Please provide notice of accommodations needed two weeks in advance.
- Courses have individual attendance requirements to receive a certificate. Please inquire with the trainer before missing any classes.