07/08 - Coaching Skills for Managers and Team Leaders
Coaching Skills for Managers and Team Leaders
Thursday, July 8, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Members: $65.00 Non-Members: $90.00
Coaching is an essential tool for managers and team leaders to create positive behavioral change. Being able to impact and support your workforce utilizing a proven coaching formula supports transcending an individual to achieve their potential and contribute in ways that seemed beyond their reach. This program introduces a step-by-step process and developmental approach that equips managers and team leaders with the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and beliefs to improve performance and the cultural environment.
Key areas covered include:
- The business case for coaching
- Creating a receptive environment
- Coaching to create top performers
- Coaching challenging situations
- Adapting coaching for different generations
- Coaching skills and attitudes
- Helping people expand their belief boundaries
Participants will learn how to build stronger beliefs in a person’s ability to perform at a higher level, help empower your staff to solve problems and make decisions to keep them from plateauing, as well as, help them develop strong goal clarity.
All registrants will receive the Zoom Meeting link on Wednesday, July 7th.
Facilitator: Amy K. Stumme, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, specializes in creating dynamic learning experiences that help people and organizations become more engaged, collaborative and resilient. Amy develops & teaches interactive workshops to develop leaders, deepen engagement and enhance well-being. Her topics includes Strengths-Based Leadership, Developing Strengths-Based Teams, The Principles of Strategic Thinking & Facilitation, Foundational Coaching Skills for Managers & Team Leaders, The 7 Principles of Fierce Conversations, Developing Resilience in Times of Stress and Elevating Emotional Intelligence. Amy has partnered with and supported over 65 organizations, businesses and nonprofits in Maryland, the United States and Canada by providing strategic planning, visioning and facilitation services.
- July 8th, 2021
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom Meeting Webinar
- A cancellation notice is required two business days in advance for a refund. To request a cancellation, please send your request to email@example.com. This payment is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deducted as a business expense. Please provide notice of accommodations needed two weeks in advance.
- Courses have individual attendance requirements to receive a certificate. Please inquire with the trainer before missing any classes.
In order to register for a training or event you must first setup an account with MD Works.
(Already have an account? Please login below.)